Sunday, January 07, 2007

So what have I been up to?

...other than not blogging at all.
I've been enjoying my break. Saw 3 movies, went to lots of Holiday parties, and generally caught up with life. I'm finally at the point where I stopped clenching my teeth all the time. My one New Year's resolution is try to start running again. I'm using coolrunning.com Couch to 5K plan. I'll let you know how it goes.

Classes start up again tomorrow. I'm taking Pathophysiology and our fundamentals class with the accompanying clinical. One of the reasons I was clenching my teeth was because I was stressed out with registration for clinicals. We get to choose our section with registration, and for a variety of reasons I'm one of the last to register, so I get no choice. I was so worried about choosing the right clinical, but then realized I had no choice. That realization helped me get over it, but still upsets me.

So I'm thinking of starting reading for tomorrow. I checked the class website and we're starting Pathophysiology with fluids & electrolytes. Ugh. I did ok with that in A&P and chemistry, but it's not my favorite subject. But don't think I'm some kind of great student reading before classes start. I had some classmates, who said they were reading as soon as exams ended. Crazy.

2nd New Year's resolution - to blog once a week. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: