Saturday, August 06, 2005

Do you sleep in during vacation?

I’ll actually have to contemplate this coming up a week from now. I was supposed to work over the break, but then I looked at the calendar and realized that I will only have a week before classes start again. Then back to school with microbiology to look forward too.

So do I wake up early to fully enjoy my vacation, or do I sleep in to catch up. I’m thinking a little bit of both. During the week I plan to sleep as much as possible. Then the weekend before classes start I’m going to the Big Island with my parents.

I can’t decide whether we should try to squeeze in as much as possible on vacation. Dad wants to go to Kona Brewing Co and see the volcanoes. Mom wants to sit on the beach or by the pool when she’s not teaching. I’m concentrating on what restaurants I want to try. We’re only there for 3 days so I don’t know if I want do much sightseeing. Anyway, we’re staying at the Hilton Waikoloa, so we probably could spend the whole vacation exploring the hotel.

No comments: