Monday, July 11, 2005

A&PII lecture

So I wanted to note that I finished up my A&P lecture 2 weeks ago. It was a great final of 80 questions where I got 79 right. I got my A!!! This was particularly good, since I only got a B for A&P I. Ugh. The neuro part killed me. I'm not looking forward to it when I finally get into nursing school. I think I did well becuase I really studied this time & the class was mostly physiology. For the culmative part of the final, there were only a couple of anatomy questions, and the rest was physiology. At least with physiology questions, I can reason it out when I need to guess.

By the way, I didn't ask, but I'm pretty sure the question I got wrong was about Vitamin E. Hah, I'll probably remember for the rest of my life that E is fat-soluble. Duh.

No comments: