Saturday, June 03, 2006

What I've been up to

So I finished all the Health paperwork last week. The worst part was the shots. I got the HepB in one arm and the DIPHTHERIA/TETANUS/PERTUSSIS (Whooping Cough) in the other arm. Boy, was I sore for several days. And I think the DTaP gave me a bit of a fever too. I read that the Whooping cough part makes it worse, but I guess it's helpful, just in case. Who know's what I'll be exposed to.

I got to sign up for what sections I want next semester. Our reward for finishing the paperwork early. Still have to wait until August to official register.

I'm currently looking for a second part-time job. Preferably in a hospital. Went to a job fair, and think I have a good chance. Will need to call and follow up on the resumes I submitted online. Ugh, that was horrible. After all that work on my resume, I then had to fill out the application online.

Also looking forward to a trip to DC with my parents. More on that later.

No comments: