Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Unknowns

So we started our unknowns in Micro lab this week. It's great, though I would get so nervous. Even though my instructor is the nicest person, it doesn't stop the heart from beating hard. She would come over and I would tell her that it was gram - rods or gram + cocci under the microscope. And then reporting to her the results of the test was also nerve racking. And I'm not the only one. I mean we know what to do, but you forget everything when it counts. And it is worth 20% of our grade.

The good part was I narrowed my gram - unknown down to two species. And I did an extra lactose fermenting test, so I should have the results next Monday. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.